Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just couldn't wait

Go down 
+2
Down The Shore Guy
AmbianceTraveler
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

I just couldn't wait Empty
PostSubject: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:13 pm

That's right, all of this talk of cruising and me not having really cruised in awhile I've bit the bullet and just booked a crossing on QM2 for Aug 7. I just couldn't wait any longer and this will be the last vacation James and I can take without a baby for quite a while. Soooo anyone want to come along?

For those of you staying home (poor you Crying or Very sad ) I will be doing a video and blog diary like I did for the QV ceremony (only hopefully this time most of my video won't get corrupted!) and posting from the ship. Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:22 pm

Hmmmmmmm, this tempting...having Nina as a captive audience on QM2 for a crossing. LittleDevil Let's see if I can get someone to cover for me on short notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:28 pm

Run Nina Run!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:28 pm

Thanks a lot Marina lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:29 pm

Anytime Nick...Anytime! Seriously, wish I could go, would love to do a crossing but, can't go with this short of notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:30 pm

Watch your step young lady, don't forget I'm cruising with you twice next year Very Happy AND, we'll have Patrick and Eddie along to help me out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:32 pm

lol! You won't even know who you're looking at by next year! I'm dropping weight left and right - I plan to present the new and improved Marina by July 1st! I have to keep up with all the beautiful gals on here like Nina and Tina and Christina. Wow, I'm a poet and didn't even know it! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:33 pm

Marina, you're beautiful inside and out regardless of your size! We love you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:34 pm

See Nina, this is why you can never stay mad at Nick. He pushes you to the edge and then says something very sweet and he actually means it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:36 pm

And don't you ladies ever forget it. I'm just a tease, I would never harm or insult anyone! Now getting back to Nina... ThumpsUp lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:36 pm

Nina, if he joins you, I'll pray for you... Wink
Back to top Go down
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:01 pm

Hey how did I get drug into this? Wink And, yes, Nina, if Nick joins you, you'll have my prayers as well. At least you'll have Leanna to keep him in line! Wish I could go!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:44 pm

Oh PLEEAASEE God! ANYONE but NICK!affraid

Just the thought of 2 cruises with Nick next year is pushing me to drink already! (well, virtual drink since baby is onboard!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:09 pm

I'll pray for you starting tonight Nina! Wink
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Lorraine

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:18 pm

Nick, you sound like a popular guy Rolling Eyes

Nina, the trip sounds wonderful but, my hubby won't be able to get off work with just a month's notice.

Marina, I'm in Staten Island, if you're in the area and want a diet buddy, let me know. I would love to lose some weight by the cruise next July 1st myself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:13 pm

Nina, you know I'd go in a heartbeat (Divas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), but hubby might divorce me if I did. Daughter is off to college 8/14 and we have a ton of stuff to do before she goes, and then there's the issue of paying for airfare, and oh we might be doing the Celebrity Infinity in Alaska 8/29 if I'm really REALLY lucky and the cruise gods smile upon me. LOL Wink
Back to top Go down
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:47 pm

Oh no! Nina, I feel for you! Nick needs to be taken in small doses! Host Ivanova, why don't you join us for 4th of July or Christmas in 2009! We are going to have a great group on both sailings! You get agents rates on Cunard right? Yes that's a hint! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pam M
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Pam M

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:00 pm

Great suggestion Andy! I think it would be great to have both Nina and Host Ivanova with us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:27 pm

Hmmmm, July 4th 2009 I might be able to talk hubby into ... Christmas won't work (we have to be in CA on Christmas Eve), but July 4th just might. Will have to ponder this one. Wink I like the idea though.

Oh, and you ain't seen me and Nina together yet. Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:00 am

Ivanova wrote:
Hmmmm, July 4th 2009 I might be able to talk hubby into ... Christmas won't work (we have to be in CA on Christmas Eve), but July 4th just might. Will have to ponder this one. Wink I like the idea though.

Oh, and you ain't seen me and Nina together yet. Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Oh I think having both of you (Nina and Susan) on board would be great! And, the best antidote to Nick yet! lol! (Just teasing Nick, you know that Wink )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:01 am

Wow, I just feel so loved lol! That's ok, I can take it as well as I dish it, it's all in good fun! Wink

So Host Susan, you might be joining us? I hope you do and please don't let..Andy, Marina, Christina, Nina...ummm, well, everyone...tell you that I'm that difficult to take. I'm really a warm lovable guy LittleDevil
Back to top Go down
English Todd
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
English Todd

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:34 am

AmbianceTraveler wrote:
That's right, all of this talk of cruising and me not having really cruised in awhile I've bit the bullet and just booked a crossing on QM2 for Aug 7. I just couldn't wait any longer and this will be the last vacation James and I can take without a baby for quite a while. Soooo anyone want to come along?

For those of you staying home (poor you Crying or Very sad ) I will be doing a video and blog diary like I did for the QV ceremony (only hopefully this time most of my video won't get corrupted!) and posting from the ship. Stay tuned!

Thank you for the wonderful invitation but, I must decline this one. Sad
Back to top Go down
English Todd
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
English Todd

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:36 am

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Wow, I just feel so loved lol! That's ok, I can take it as well as I dish it, it's all in good fun! Wink

So Host Susan, you might be joining us? I hope you do and please don't let..Andy, Marina, Christina, Nina...ummm, well, everyone...tell you that I'm that difficult to take. I'm really a warm lovable guy LittleDevil

Nick, something tells me that you and I will get along splendidly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:45 am

hubby is currently on a business trip but I've emailed him and put the bug in his ear so to speak ... will discuss with him this weekend and see what he says ... will keep y'all posted. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:40 pm

Nina, you can relax, we won't be able to join you for the crossing BUT, you'll still have me on two sailings next year AND don't forget about the double transit in 2010 ThumpsUp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just couldn't wait   I just couldn't wait Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just couldn't wait
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next