Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oasis Question

Go down 
+3
Charlie Tuna
Ascot Scott
OU812
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OU812
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
OU812

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Oasis Question Empty
PostSubject: Oasis Question   Oasis Question Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:38 pm

Susan, if we use the booking form, does that give us an edge? In other words, will you book those who send in booking forms first? And, no, I don't have C&A status.
Back to top Go down

Oasis Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Question   Oasis Question Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:43 pm

We now have a booking system in place for both C&A members (whenever we can book them) and for general public bookings on Sept 3rd. To ensure your spot on our list, we'll need to receive your pre-booking forms no later than August 1st ....

for those that are a C&A members, I'll need their C&A number and what level of membership they are at. I'll automatically book those when the C&A bookings open up.

For general public bookings, I cannot guarantee anything (no guarantees in life except death and taxes) ... but those that submit their pre-booking forms before August 1st will be booked first, after that it's first come first serve based on availability. If there's a large number of forms received by August 1st, we may have to book them in the order that they were received.
Back to top Go down
Ascot Scott
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Oasis Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Question   Oasis Question Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:56 pm

Will documents be paper or e-docs? Doesn't matter, just curious Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Oasis Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Question   Oasis Question Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:01 pm

the cruise docs from RCCL will be e-docs
Back to top Go down
Charlie Tuna
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Charlie Tuna

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Oasis Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Question   Oasis Question Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:53 am

I was visiting one of the other boards... Does anyone else know if we're going to be able to see deck plans via our C&A accounts or are they just speculating? The other boards are claiming deck plans will be available on August 20th...
Back to top Go down

Oasis Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Question   Oasis Question Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:02 am

I am waiting for confirmation from RCCL about that, and I've also asked when pricng will be released. When I get an answer I'll post it here on the boards.
Back to top Go down
Former Cruise Critic
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Former Cruise Critic

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Oasis Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Question   Oasis Question Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:18 am

Charlie Tuna wrote:
I was visiting one of the other boards... Does anyone else know if we're going to be able to see deck plans via our C&A accounts or are they just speculating? The other boards are claiming deck plans will be available on August 20th...

That's 75% of the problem on CC - everyone speculates, very few have true information and yet everyone thinks they're an expert and more times than not, wrong information is given out. However, in this case I can't imagine Royal Caribbean expects people to book blindly, so, it would make sense that deck plans would be available.

Thanks for getting confirmation for us Susan!
Back to top Go down

Oasis Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Question   Oasis Question Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:25 am

I don't doubt the deckplans will be available - in some form. I agree that I don't believe they expect anyone to book blindly. But also Aug 20th doesn't give folks a lot of time to study deck plans and decide what (if any) specific rooms that they want. The question simply is how, when & where the deck plans will be made available (via C&A or some other source).
Back to top Go down
The Really Odd Couple
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
The Really Odd Couple

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Oasis Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Question   Oasis Question Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:40 am

Susan, a question. We're probably not going to be able to book but, have friends who are very interested in the Oasis inaugural. Here's the problem, one knows he can go for sure, the other isn't. May the person who knows he can sail book and just deposit for one person and, then if the other person can go, be added later or is RCCL asking for the full $500 deposit regardless whether it's one or two passengers in the cabin?
Back to top Go down

Oasis Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Question   Oasis Question Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:51 am

on FIT bookings RCCL does deposits per person, so he would only need to pay the $250 and for the time being the booking would be for a single supplement. Later if we add someone to the room, the cruise fare would be adjusted, and the second deposit would be required.
Back to top Go down
cruise4_2

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Oasis Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Question   Oasis Question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:16 am

Does anyone know if there is a SurfRider on Oasis?
Back to top Go down

Oasis Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Question   Oasis Question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:49 pm

hasn't been disclosed yet - if there is it will be announced in one of the future reveals
Back to top Go down
Boca Brats
Charter Member
Charter Member
Boca Brats

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Oasis Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Question   Oasis Question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:40 pm

Any more categories and prices available? Please post if you booked and are willing to share your pricing for the inaugural Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Oasis Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Question   Oasis Question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:54 pm

B1 is the highest balcony still available right now.... $2125.58pp

I got some other prices as well....
C1 $1975.58pp
BV $1858.58pp
CV $1755.58pp (hasn't changed from yesterday)
Back to top Go down
cruise4_2

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Oasis Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Question   Oasis Question Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:51 am

Hi Susan. Do you if RCCL is accepting group bookings for the January 02, 2010 cruise?
Back to top Go down

Oasis Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Question   Oasis Question Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:03 pm

Yes Jan 2 2010 is the first sailing that we can block group space on the Oasis. We cannot block space until Sept 3, 2008 though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oasis Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oasis Question   Oasis Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oasis Question
Page 1 of 1