Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CRUISE SALE UPDATE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

CRUISE SALE UPDATE! Empty
PostSubject: CRUISE SALE UPDATE!   CRUISE SALE UPDATE! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:24 pm

Hello Everyone,

This is just a little update on how the cruise sale is going. We only have 2 days left! Today and Tomorrow! If you can book please do so. The bookings this week have been rather sluggish and I would like to finish out strong. Since Cunard had to grant special approval for this sale they are watching it closely and I would really like to prove to them that Cruise Freeks is THE new board to watch out for! Let's show them what we are made of and convince them we are worth the extra attention both now and in the future (thinking ahead to the QE inaugural).

Remember, if you book now and decide you want to change categories or location it is not hard to do while still maintaining your sale week OBC perks (although the difference in deposit would be due at time of change if switching to a higher category). If you book and find you need to cancel, remember you receive a 100% refund up until 120 days prior to sailing.

Thanks and happy booking!

WooHoo
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Cruising Diva
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Diva

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE SALE UPDATE!   CRUISE SALE UPDATE! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:44 pm

Shoot! I should have wrote it down!
Back to top Go down
Murray S
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Murray S

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE SALE UPDATE!   CRUISE SALE UPDATE! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:56 pm

Nina, don't take my lack of booking to date as lack of interest. Just getting all the ducks in the row! CRUISE SALE UPDATE! Duck10 CRUISE SALE UPDATE! Duck10 CRUISE SALE UPDATE! Duck10 Wink We tend to book a little closer to the cruise but, when we do you can expect at least 3 cabins for the 4th and 5 cabins for the holidays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE SALE UPDATE!   CRUISE SALE UPDATE! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:41 am

I have to say the same goes for me, I will be booking, it's just a bit too far away for me at this point.
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE SALE UPDATE!   CRUISE SALE UPDATE! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:52 pm

Thanks for the updates, it helps to know who is still interested and what the projected needs are. Our next cruise sale will be end of July/early August so look for that announcement. I would like to remind everyone though that these are very popular sailings and as we get closer to the date it will be harder to secure space beyond what I have held. Many people start thinking about their Christmas cruise just before the holiday's the year before, so this fall. By end of January nearly all of the space and especially connecting and 3rd/4th occupancy cabins are gone. Booking at least prior to the fall rush will secure you a better selection. Especially, if our group space is gone and I have to try and pull from individual space. Just a head's up Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRUISE SALE UPDATE!   CRUISE SALE UPDATE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRUISE SALE UPDATE!
Page 1 of 1