Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers

Go down 
+7
thevacationstop
Jill T
europe5
Wildewoman
Green Irish Eyes
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Archie
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Archie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Archie

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers Empty
PostSubject: Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers   Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:44 pm

I'm Archie from Bucks County, PA, my TA gave me this site to come visit. Looks like it's going to be a great place to share and exchange information.
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers   Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:01 pm

Hey Archie, man, I haven't seen Archie comics in ages! Very cool avatar!
Back to top Go down
Green Irish Eyes
Charter Member
Charter Member
Green Irish Eyes

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers   Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:44 pm

Hi, just signed up today - glad to be here!
Back to top Go down
Wildewoman
Host
Host
Wildewoman

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers   Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:08 am

I just signed up too!! We are taking our very first cruise next Sept. to Alaska on the Carnival Spirit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildetravel.com
europe5

europe5

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers   Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 5:00 pm

Hi everyone, just signed up a few minutes ago, good to be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers   Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 5:21 pm

europe5 wrote:
Hi everyone, just signed up a few minutes ago, good to be here.

Welcome Aboard! Welcome We're happy you found us!
Back to top Go down
Jill T
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Jill T

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers   Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 12:36 pm

Welcome Europe5!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers   Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:35 pm

I took a cruise on the Conquest in July 2007. Was very impressed with the food. A friend just returned from the same ship in Nov. 2008 and reported being singularly unimpressed ( It was "OK" ). Any thoughts about decline in food service on that ship?
Back to top Go down
thevacationstop
Host
Host
thevacationstop

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers   Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:04 pm

Wildewoman wrote:
I just signed up too!! We are taking our very first cruise next Sept. to Alaska on the Carnival Spirit.

My wife and I cruised on the Spirit in Alaska in Sept. 2005. Let me know if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
http://thevacationstop.com
Josh
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Josh

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers   Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:10 pm

jeffk3777 wrote:
I took a cruise on the Conquest in July 2007. Was very impressed with the food. A friend just returned from the same ship in Nov. 2008 and reported being singularly unimpressed ( It was "OK" ). Any thoughts about decline in food service on that ship?

Personally, I haven't sailed on Conquest but, having sailed Carnival many times, I have always been very satisfied with Carnival food. I, personally, like it better than the food served on Royal Caribbean but, don't find as good as the food on Princess. The thing is you need to remember, regardless of the line, it's mass catering. And, it's going to be hit or miss. So, I tend to take food reviews with a grain of salt, if you'll pardon the pun.
Back to top Go down
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers   Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:17 pm

Food reviews are also subjective. What one person thinks is great, someone else will hate. DH & I were just on the Destiny (11/3-11/Cool and I thought the food was good. What made dinner for us was our waiter. He was "interesting" to say the very least! And I mean that in a good way. Actually, we were on the Triumph in August & the steaks/beef was always over-cooked. On the Destiny it was cooked properly, but sometimes fatty. Not bad though & we really had no real complaints in the food department.

Towanda
Back to top Go down
Josh
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Josh

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers   Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:59 pm

Towanda, Destiny was my first cruise ship ever! Very Happy I loved that ship!
Back to top Go down
deleteme
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers   Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:27 pm

Welcome all new posters! Welcome

I'm leaving on Carnival Legend out of Tampa this Sunday!
Can't wait!!
Yay
Back to top Go down
RKlein
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
RKlein

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers   Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:09 pm

Welcome Archie! Been on two Carnival Cruises PK (Pre-Kids) Ready to start up again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers   Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:01 am

thevacationstop wrote:
Wildewoman wrote:

My wife and I cruised on the Spirit in Alaska in Sept. 2005. Let me know if you have any questions.

Her post was Aug 2007, so I believe she has already been on that cruise. Very Happy Spirit class is my favorite class of Carnival ship though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers   Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Fellow Carnival Cruisers
Page 1 of 1