Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On a sad note and on a positive note

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

On a sad note and on a positive note Empty
PostSubject: On a sad note and on a positive note   On a sad note and on a positive note Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:43 pm

Hi everybody,

Sorry I've been MIA, I have some bad news to share. Christina (FormerlySanFranBayCruiser) almost lost her Dad this past week, he had a very serious heart attack and, I've been trying to be the good friend and do things for her. Cooking, errands, etc., we think he's going to be ok but, it was really touch and go.

Now on a more uplifting note. I've started weight-watchers in March and, I have now trimmed my fat butt down by 13.5 pounds. Look out Patrick, I'm going to want to boggie all night!

On a sad note and on a positive note Icon_banana
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: On a sad note and on a positive note   On a sad note and on a positive note Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:55 pm

OH MY GOSH!!! Thankfully Christina didn't lose her Dad and that is only an almost situation. Still, very nerve wracking and sad! Hopefully, he will be fully on the mend soon!

On the positive note....WAY TO GO MARINA!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

PostSubject: Re: On a sad note and on a positive note   On a sad note and on a positive note Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:33 pm

Christina, I'm so sorry! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. You were so great to me when my Mom was battling cancer, I'd like to be able to return the favor!

Marina - you go girl!
Back to top Go down
Westchester Cruiser
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: On a sad note and on a positive note   On a sad note and on a positive note Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:11 pm

Sorry to hear about Christina's father, I will keep him in my prayers.

Congratulations on the weight loss Marina! I've struggled with weight my whole life and, I truly appreciate the battle you've undertaken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On a sad note and on a positive note   On a sad note and on a positive note Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:20 pm

Marina,

How is Christina holding up? Send her our best!

Nick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On a sad note and on a positive note   On a sad note and on a positive note Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On a sad note and on a positive note
Page 1 of 1