Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you're interested in EOS for Christmas 2010

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Red Robyn
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Big Red Robyn

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2008-01-23

If you're interested in EOS for Christmas 2010 Empty
PostSubject: If you're interested in EOS for Christmas 2010   If you're interested in EOS for Christmas 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:47 pm

We have started some polls. Right now there is a strong desire to spend at least one night or two nights in Manhattan before going to NJ for the Christmas/New Year's cruise on EOS or whatever ship Royal Caribbean has in New Jersey in 2010. Come join in the pre-planning fun!

Hotel Poll for How Many Nights
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/group-cruise-proposals-f35/eos-2010-christmas-cruisers-how-many-nights-pre-cruise-t1038.htm

Hotel Poll for Budgeting purposes
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/group-cruise-proposals-f35/rccl-explorer-christmas-2010-cruisers-pre-cruise-poll-t992.htm

We're planning fun stuff in Manhattan such as dinner and the Christmas show at Radio City and a Holiday Lights tour of the city! We have two years to plan so come see what the fuss is all about so you can plan on joining us!
Back to top Go down
Former Cruise Critic
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Former Cruise Critic

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: If you're interested in EOS for Christmas 2010   If you're interested in EOS for Christmas 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:24 pm

Thanks Robyn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you're interested in EOS for Christmas 2010   If you're interested in EOS for Christmas 2010 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:01 pm

do you have any information on the cruise itself? prices, dates, ports, etc? i took the holiday cruise december 2007-january 2008 and i'm not sure i'd do it again but i'm always interested in leaving from nj without having to fly.
Back to top Go down
Former Cruise Critic
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Former Cruise Critic

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: If you're interested in EOS for Christmas 2010   If you're interested in EOS for Christmas 2010 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:06 pm

We're still a year away from pricing for the 2010 Holiday sailing BUT, if you're interested in sailing out of NJ, there is a Bermuda cruise on EOS on June 20 2009, here's the link: https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/Bermuda-Cruise-2009-h43.htm

There is also two Cunard sailing from NY if that is of interes too.
Back to top Go down
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Da Bronx Bombers Fan

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: If you're interested in EOS for Christmas 2010   If you're interested in EOS for Christmas 2010 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:08 pm

lol! Robyn you're as bad as I am promoting this idea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you're interested in EOS for Christmas 2010   If you're interested in EOS for Christmas 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you're interested in EOS for Christmas 2010
Page 1 of 1