Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Family Member Question

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Another Family Member Question Empty
PostSubject: Another Family Member Question   Another Family Member Question Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:10 pm

In yet another twist, some of the family is considering both Christmas and 4th of July. The question on the table is the Holiday Lights Tour - I know, I know, why worry about this "now". The question is (from out of town relatives) will the Holiday Lights Tour some how be squeezed in to the plans? And, no this isn't preventing them from booking, they just want to know to expect. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Another Family Member Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Family Member Question   Another Family Member Question Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:32 pm

Actually, Tina and I were just discussing this and we will be trying to fit this into the festivities. Since it gets dark so quickly we could leave around 5:00pm and have an hour or so tour on the way to dinner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

Another Family Member Question
Page 1 of 1