Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just checked the countdown clock - 600 days until we sail

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Just checked the countdown clock - 600 days until we sail Empty
PostSubject: Just checked the countdown clock - 600 days until we sail   Just checked the countdown clock - 600 days until we sail Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:27 am

Only 600 days until we leave for Christmas, 2009! By the way, Nina, a footnote, Radio City opened ticket sales for 2008 yesterday (the 28th) so you might want to make a reminder to yourself for next year to be ready in April for tickets.
Back to top Go down
Cruising Diva
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Diva

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Just checked the countdown clock - 600 days until we sail   Just checked the countdown clock - 600 days until we sail Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:03 pm

Can't imagine the frenzy that will be on here when you're 6 days away from sailing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checked the countdown clock - 600 days until we sail   Just checked the countdown clock - 600 days until we sail Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:47 pm

Very Happy Where is everyone today? Very quiet in here.
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Just checked the countdown clock - 600 days until we sail   Just checked the countdown clock - 600 days until we sail Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:39 am

Thanks for the heads up on the tickets, I've set a reminder for myself and will be watching out for next year. We want to make sure to get some good seats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Pam M
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Pam M

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Just checked the countdown clock - 600 days until we sail   Just checked the countdown clock - 600 days until we sail Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:14 am

Nina, I just have to compliment you on the whole pre-cruise package - from hotel to activities you've out done yourself. I'm really looking forward to it and I'm sure you'll be a complete sell out!

Last edited by Pam M on Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pam M
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Pam M

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Just checked the countdown clock - 600 days until we sail   Just checked the countdown clock - 600 days until we sail Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:15 am

double post sorry!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Just checked the countdown clock - 600 days until we sail   Just checked the countdown clock - 600 days until we sail Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:20 am

Awww Pam thank you! However, I can not take all the credit, the whole group had a say and made some wonderful suggestions that made it very easy to pull everything together into a great package. The congratulations really belongs with the whole group. Way to go everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just checked the countdown clock - 600 days until we sail   Just checked the countdown clock - 600 days until we sail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just checked the countdown clock - 600 days until we sail
Page 1 of 1